Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It has been a while...

So I was really not into facebook b/c i felt that I had my little blog. this was all i needed. I resisted for a really long time and then whoosh! I was sucked right in. Facebook! I wish there wasn't one. It is very addicting.
Anyway I wished my grandmother a happy 87th birthday today. Natly, she says, (that is how she pronounces my name. the only person in the world that is allowed to say it that way.) "I can't do facebook, i don't get it. Gina ( my mom) says I can see everyone( the grand kids) on there, but i don't know how to do that stuff..I miss reading your blog. You told stories and put pics on it. It was so easy. I check back sometimes to see if you added anything."

Grandmama I love you so much. Happy Birthday!

I have been wanting to write again. I feel like there is more space to do it. So when you check back you can read stories again and see the girls.

No comments: