Saturday, December 5, 2009

BellaSky's Friend

SO we were sitting on the couch nursing and she says I speak to your mom but she isn't an adult she is a kid like me. (My mother died three years ago)I was really caught off guard. I say oh really...what do you talk about? she says our favorite animals...and she list all of them...while she is listing them, i am thinking in my head unicorns...right after that thought she said cows and uuuuunicorns and pegasises...my body just melted...I asked what is her (my mom)favorite animal, BellaSky's response was..uuuunicorns.
My mother loved unicorns. I am happy that she is playing with BellaSky...I miss you mom.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh.... how sweet! Did you cry? I would have.
xxoo

Natalie said...

I got very teary eyed,and my body got very hot, but she had my attention with her other story...

Mamma Pie said...

wow, that's a perceptive kid. I would have cried too!!

Desiree said...

wow... amazing. xoxo