Friday, August 7, 2009

Our visits to NJ

We have had such a summer. I can't believe it is almost over. I have to admit I am looking forward to cooler weather. It is just way to hot to be outside.
We visited NJ in June for Trinity's 6th Birthday. It was her wish to have a pool party at Grandpa and Gigi's house.

she wanted a pink and blue cake with a butterfly and a dolphin

BellaSky and their cousin Jaden

Her friends Charlotte and Jackson

Their other cousin Talia on the bottom left and we are missing their other cousin Noah-he was away that weekend.



Trinity taught herself how to swim in a like a day-she was finally ready and determined.

Then we visited NJ again in July for my dads surprise 50th birthday party..yes I have a dad that young... That was alot of fun..Go Yankees!!


All the women in his life minus our sister Jessica who couldn't come. She lives in Hawaii and our brother Chris who couldn't come either.

this is my entire family minus the two siblings,including our spouses, partners and fiances..and grandmama and it just keeps growing..

his grandchildren...

We miss you all so much.

1 comment:

Mamma Pie said...

Ohmygoodness! So many sweet kiddos. I need to have more babies. Is it just heaven having more than one? It looks like it is...!