Sunday, July 5, 2009

Laughter Yoga

I was talking to my dear friend Margie from NJ. We met almost 10 years ago in the Deaf Studies Program. Wow I can't believe 10 years has past. Anyway, we were laughing partners. We would laugh and laugh and laugh. We could not stop laughing. We would pee our pants we'd laugh so hard. Since I have moved we always say we miss laughing together. It isn't the same over the phone. She just told me about this site called Laughter Yoga International. I love it so much I feel like I want to become an instructor.. This world is getting too heavy. We all need to laugh more..Really Laugh. When was the last time you laughed from your belly?
Smiling and laughing is the best medicine.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Natalie,

My girls keep me laughing -- aren't children the best?!!

I can't believe we "found" each other again, but still haven't spoken. I miss you!

Love, Laura