Sunday, May 3, 2009

AHHHH HOME

We arrived last night at 8pm and what a wonderful sight. I am so happy to be inside my home. We all went inside to go back outside into the back yard to see our garden...It took my breath away. It is so beautiful, our sugar snap peas are flowering and some have pods and spinach and rainbow chard, and broccoli...oh so nice. and the lettuce omg the lettuce we will be eating for a month. Our beans are growing not as much as I thought but it is a start..Everything looks yummy..
The girls seem so happy. They played in the living room the entire morning and outside the entire afternoon. We had dinner outside and that felt so good to be all together in our space.
Welcome back to us!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. Happy homecoming!

Natalie said...

Hi Julie I was just on your blog:), very beautiful! I hope this new space will allow you to be as open as you want to be, as you stated in your closing post.

Yes I needed to be away to love my home the way I truely need to love it.
thanks, Natalie