Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome Luna Amelia


On January 8th I gave birth to Luna in our home with George and Trinity by my side. BellaSky was napping. This has been a very profound experience for me both pregnancy and labor. I am still processing my labor dance. It makes me feel so many emotions and I love all the emotions it invokes. We are getting to know her, and are enjoying her so much.

Thank you Luna for choosing me as your mother, and for choosing us to be your family. Most of all thank you for not giving up on me. We did it baby girl!

Love, Mama

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooooh - she's so beautiful!!

Blessings to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Nat...that song! That is mine and Noah's song! I am tearing up...I still blast it and sing to him whenever it's on the radio! I use to dance around and he would look at me like I was crazy. In the car I look in the rear view and he always pops his chest up and down when he hears it! Awesome!!! Thanks Alecia Keys!
xoxox Jess

Anonymous said...

Celebrate! Luna is gorgeous, I'm sure you are honoring every moment of the dance. Sorry for not calling yet- this morning sickness has tested me on ever fibre of my being.
-Elaine

Lori said...

congratulations! :^D)