Monday, November 24, 2008

Leaves and Snowflakes

I feel like I am in this place of watching them, I am not talking much, not doing much, just witnessing them as they do there thing. It is amazing how time just passes. we can choose to let other things get in the way or we can choose to enjoy the moment. What a moment today.
It is a dark picture but they look so cute eating together



playing in the leaves







Trinity wanted to make a kite like she saw on Curious George. She collected everything she needed and I cut out the plastic bag. She ran up and down the yard trying to make it fly but there wasn't any wind.:) It was so much fun watching her make it. She was giving direction at the same time as making it, like a chef talks while preparing a meal. It was very cool.

Trinity and I found a website where you can create your own cyber snowflake. We played for like 45 min together. George suggested that we make paper snowflakes and that was so much fun. We all sat together at the table and cut out snowflakes. It felt so nice to do something together as a family at home. It is so easy to get caught up in the things that need to get done around the house. Connecting with family is my favorite thing to do and I was so happy to be doing it and so where the girls. We danced together after that. It was just a great day all together.


I love this picture of them. Trinity loves having snowflakes inside the house.

I had to post this picture of BellaSky breastfeeding her doggy. She says doggy have milky.








No comments: