Friday, August 22, 2008

My Birthday

I am 32 years old today. Yeah! I feel really good. George and Trinity kissed me 32 times and sang to me this morning..BellaSky was a little protective of me..lol George made my favorite for breakfast -oatmeal pancakes from scratch-for all you box eaters..His mom was very impressed. There is so much people don't know about us. Trinity got me the hat I'm wearing in the picture and one of those over sized bags that George says I need to learn how to make myself..So the gift had hidden meaning.:)
We are going to have cake later and I can't wait. Chocolate Gonache. YUM!! It has been such a great day.

It feels weird doing this but I felt the urge to post specifically today because it is my birthday and I wanted to send out some wishes and share my appreciation.
I feel like I am where I am supposed to be in my life and I am on the right path. I feel so thankful to be able to see the gift in every situation. I feel so positive and I am swimming in abundance. Life is beautiful and it is treating me well. Thank you.
I wish:
to let negative energy of others pass through me and not stick, may I be aware of that.
to find the energy on the days when my energy is low.
to find connection with other women in my new home state.
to keep my confidence, strength and trust in my upcoming birth and after.
health for me and my family,energetically, spiritually, emotionally, physically.
to always love myself and to be aware of when I need to fill my cup.
money to flow through our lives so we can continue to go on adventures.
As you read please imagine my words floating to the universe...May I have another year of blessings and laughter and growing.
Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: