Monday, August 25, 2008

Exactly

Thank you Dayna for introducing me to this song..It says exactly how I feel right now. I was introduced to Amy Steinberg when I first moved here and this song resonates so much.
I also want to dedicate this song to my dear friend Margie who's father just passed..She has done so much work in her life and she is such a great place of power, courage, strength, vulnerability and she stands beautiful in it. Blessings to your father as you celebrate his life before and his journey after.
In-love, Natalie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Na-Na:

Who sings this song - I love it! I totally have to get it!

Hugs to you (and nice dedication)!

Jen

Natalie said...

Hey Jen, Amy Steinberg is her name she is awsome!
Love to you,
Natalie

kim said...

I love it!!! Thanks for turning me on to it - I enjoy finding new music!!! Love you too!

Kim